Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spotlight: Reco Chapple



FRESH, EXCITING, READY TO WEAR FASHIONS...These are just a few words to describe the House of Chapple' s newest line. People better get ready because Reco is coming with that fire! His most recent line soon to come, Weekend at the Hamptons , is full of the glamour with fresh designs inspired by a fierce fire red, 1960 s pump, fit to be worn by the elite diva of divas! Just getting a sneak peek into whats to come from a recent shoot has me on the edge of my seat and eager to see whats next on Reco s roster of fashionable hits!!! This line has me ready to grab my sandals, chanel sunglasses and sunhat and get to the hamptons ASAP!! Like I said before, get ready, that fire is coming and Reco isn t waiting on anyone to burn up the runways!! ANTICIPATE WEEKEND AT THE HAMPTONS !!

~Cam~

No comments:

Post a Comment