Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fashion Book Must Read! Fabulosity: What It Is and How to Get It



Sunday March 14,2011
By: Denise L Young








In my fashion journey I can say that I been though the good and bad in my life. I love all fashion mostly the classy and chic styles, that I am mostly drawn to. One of my favorite
people in the world and people that I relate to is Kimora Lee Simmons. Not only are we from the same city St. Louis, but I relate to her style, hard work ethic and her out going and bigger than life personality. Kimora Lee Simmons is an American fashion model, author, and the president and Creative Director for Phat Fashions. Formerly the Creative Director of Baby Phat, Simmons became CEO of Phat Fashions after ex-husband Russell Simmons stepped down. A 2007 reality television show, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, focuses on her life as a mother and CEO of Phat Fashions. She has appeared in music videos and was a judge on the first season of America's Next Top Model. She is a woman a vision and I love her to death!








Kimora also has written a book, "Fabulosity: What It Is and How to Get It", a how-to handbook for those of us who have lost the phone number for our Inner Goddess. This is a book that I had to read for my internship and I highly recommend this must read for any women that wants to get sassy advice, from smart tips on how to manage your money, your man and your wardrobe, including nuggets of advice such as , "White diamonds and platinum is a classic jewelry combo; it never goes out of style." Oh really, LOL! You can watch Kimora on her new season of Life in the Fab Lane on the Style Network and grab information on Mrs. Simmons book, and business at her website at www.kimoraleesimmons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment